Clarence K. Streit
This is what I have learnt from America --
it is the amount, and I teach it again.
-- Whitman, By Blue Ontario's Shore
Freedom & Union Press
Book I Copyright (c) 1961
Book II Copyright (c) 1940, 1949
Published with permission
1. What Doest Thou Here?
2. The NATO Nations as Founders of the Union
3. Confederation Next -- Not Federation Now?
4. The U.S. Experiments with Confederation and Federation
5. British Riddle, French Mystère, American Enigma
6. Cancer Cell No. 1 in the Free Body Politic
7. Two American Revolutions Made You Sovereign
8. How the Civil War Kept You Sovereign
9. The Sovereignty You Gain by Atlantic Union
10. Union Now, the U.N. and World Government
11. We Must -- Like William Tell -- Aim High
12. Fourfold Fulfillment
13. Time for an Heroic Step Ahead